The Faridia Executive package is the most detailed and in-depth screening that we offer.
Faridia Executive measures an extensive range of markers of health such as blood pressure, resting ECG, diabetes and cholesterol as well as examinations for gout and anaemia. Highly trained Faridia Practitioners will complete all the tests as well as spend time with you to review and discuss results. All advice will be backed by current UK guidelines and you will be given personalised advice during your consultation as well as take home literature. In the rare event that we find an irregular result you will be given a letter to give to your GP, which will contain advisories and recommended further investigations. All screenings include a follow-up discussion with your Practitioner to review progress and in which you can address any concerns.
What do we screen for?
Faridia Enhanced measures up to 40 different markers of health, which are aimed at identifying major health risks. This will allow our Practitioners to efficiently direct you towards living a healthier lifestyle.
- Physical activity assessment
- Diet assessment
- Lifestyle assessment (smoking, alcohol, sleep)
- Musculoskeletal assessment
- Mental health and stress assessment
- Height & Weight
- Body Mass Index
- Waist circumference
- Waist to Height ratio
- Body Fat %
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Estimated Energy Requirement
- Dual Arm Blood Pressure
- Pulse Rate, Rhythm & Character
- Resting ECG*
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
* Resting ECG will only be performed if clinically indicated
Non-Invasive Blood Tests
- Diabetes Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Haemoglobin (to detect anaemia)
- Uric Acid (to detect risk of gout)
- Detect infection
- Detect kidney disorders
- Diabetic screening
- Spirometry (Lung function testing)
Faridia Executive is available to anyone aged 18-65. The screening should not be used for anyone who would like to review current long-term illnesses or for a second opinion.